ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
SS Maintenance Planner
- Understand and facilitate Maintenance to perform Production short and long term work order priorities in alignment with their needs
- Determine priorities for individual work orders
- Manage the Maintenance scheduling meeting
- Attend the AM Production meeting
- Establish, maintain and improve the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling flow process
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive / predictive / capital activities on the organization’s plant and equipment
- Prepare purchase order to purchase all necessary parts and provide documentation to perform the maintenance work
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant and equipment
- Convert work requests to work orders
- Schedule maintenance work to align with production plan
- Continually improve planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job
Reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate with maintenance supervision to schedule manpower and resources for the
most effective production and maintenance outcomes
- Maintain PM’s and Line Checks.
- Detailed, in depth knowledge of purchasing
- Good business judgment
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Above average verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills
- High School diploma or G.E.D required: Post secondary school education preferred.
- 1 year related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
(Follow all SQF principles pertinent to your position as specified by the SQF Practitioner.)
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Thought Provoking:Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE