ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
QA/Food Safety Technician
- Perform CCP verification checks.
- Perform CQP (quality) verification checks.
- Perform Daily SSOP/GMP audits and observations/documentation
- Perform Environmental monitoring swabs
- Perform Product sampling pulls
- Perform Trim/Ingredient Receiving Inspection
- Perform Preop Inspection
- Participate in sensory panels
- Assist in sample preparation for shipment
- Manage Hold tags on the floor
- May be asked to assist in validation and/or investigation projects
- Product testing for chemical attributes on the floor
- Specification variance evaluations
- Any other job functions as delegated by QA Supervisor
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent reasoning and mathematical Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar job function
- Food manufacturing experience desired
- Experience in reviewing results and correlating to acceptable/unacceptable results
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with little oversight. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Follow all SQF principles pertinent to your position as specified by the SQF Practitioner.
Thought Provoking:Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE