ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
IT Systems Administrator
- Enjoy working with people and possess the ability to ease concerns, while troubleshooting and resolving issues timely.
- Develop solid relationship with plant and transportation personnel and management
- Take ownership of workstation, mobile device, printers, phone, etc. support with an expert level of knowledge in hardware, operating systems, MS Office, along with other commonly used applications.
- Log all correspondence in our ticketing system thoroughly detailing actions taken, regular updates and resolutions to provide updates to the customer and IT team, in a timely manner. Ensure ticket assignments and completions meet defined SLA’s.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of end user experience consisting of service request fulfillment, and incident response, project deliverables and documentation.
- Hold yourself to high standards in regards to company policies and procedures. Kindly reinforce these standards when working with others.
- Provide training and guidance as needed to help others utilize equipment and software optimally.
- Excellent prioritization skills to manage concurrent tasks, incidents and projects.
- Leverage best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to accelerate time to resolution for incidents, requests and problems, with focus on company policies, processes and quality standards.
- Participates in on call support and critical after hours scheduled and unscheduled events.
- Actively researches industry trends to ensure implementation of best practices, with focus on workstation hardware, operating systems, browsers and other critical enterprise applications.
- Assist other IT team members as needed. These activities might include server support, desktop rollouts, or IT project related support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Technical Experience and Qualifications
5 years’ experience in IT with 2 years’ experience as primary administrator/support in the following areas.
- Laptop and desktop hardware troubleshooting
- Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS 10
- Image deployment and patching applications, such as Manage Engine
- Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 as well as O365, OneDrive, Adobe, Java, all browsers and other commonly used software
- Antivirus software, such as Sophos
- Conference room A/V technologies
- Technical experience with Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with VMWare software is desirable
- Experience with Linux operating system is a plus
- Experience managing enterprise Cloud solutions a plus
DIRECT REPORTS TO THIS POSITION
This position requires less than 10% travel. But will need to be able to travel between the Sulphur Springs plant and the Sunnyvale Transportation center, approximately an hour drive.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE