ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's taking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
The Sales Planner role will support the sales team with cross-functional requests. Will be assigned to support wholesale account teams.
- Work with brokers to collect information on customer promotion execution, invoices to be paid
- Create and maintain standard reporting templates to be used by brokers to provide customer information
- Review and process check requests using Demantra for independent and wholesale accounts
- Seek ways to improve the current check request process and supporting activities by identifying tasks to automate, eliminate, or streamline
- Communicate weekly to assigned account manager on customer invoice activity, will also identify exceptions or inaccuracies and escalate to account manager.
- Role would work directly with account managers and assigned brokers to obtain data on invoices to be paid
- Process 50-60 check requests each week on average; may vary during holiday and Q1 give the increase in promotional activity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Demantra is preferred
- Experience working in Excel and building reports
- Experience in consumer packaged goods industry
- Customer service or accounts payable experience
- High level interpersonal and customer service skills to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, coordinate work with a diverse group of individuals, be an effective team member, and negotiate solutions to problems
- Strong skills in written/oral communications, analytic skills to solve problems, project management skills, and self-management skills (ability to prioritize, plan, and organize own work; flexibility to adjust to constantly changing priorities)
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE