ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Office Services Coordinator
Statement of Purpose:
The Bob Evans Farms Office Services Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of clerical and technical activities in accordance with standard procedures. This includes greeting and assisting corporate visitors, answering phones, maintaining the corporate telephone list, providing building access passes and general administrative, technical, and facilities support to the corporate office. The ideal candidate will have the ability to resolve routine problems, coordinate meeting and audio visual needs, maintain various vendor relationships, provide friendly & courteous customer service to internal and external customers, and possess a positive and energetic approach to their job.
- Manages the front desk including answering the multi-line telephone system, greeting & assisting guests, sorting and posting mail and tracking security badges
- Courteously and professionally greets and assists corporate visitors (customers, clients, vendors, employees, and other visitors) in contacting the appropriate employee
- Maintains the property pass system; issues visitor passes, and monitors the removal and return of passes
- Maintains neat appearance in reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Sets up new hires including taking picture and making nameplates
- Orders office supplies (paper products and consumables) and business cards
- Coordinates and assists with set-up and take-down for meetings; as well as larger event coordination
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition. Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Creates a comfortable environment for meetings and ensures any special requests for meetings are accommodated
- Supports audio visual needs for the Company’s corporate office
- Coordinates and manages various vendors
- Assists with the selection of vendors
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Handles building security systems including building access, cameras and badges
- Packing, mass receiving, mass shipping, and mass mailing
- Responsible for UPS, FedEx and other express deliveries
- Support the team with other general office service assignments and lead various projects
- Multiple accounting duties including coordinating invoices, maintaining PO's, aiding with suppliers, retrieving online invoices for AP
- May perform a variety of routine clerical duties as necessary
- Update and monitor all floor plans on a weekly basis and other as needed
- Process Iron Mountain requests and communicate with Iron Mountain representative to ensure correct pick-up dates
- Assume responsibility with the office/department management for keeping office operating costs within established budgetary constraints.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience Typically Required:
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and interact with all levels of management across the organization
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office programs and Outlook
- Proficient technical capacity with audio visual equipment
- Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization
- High School diploma or GED preferred; combination of equivalent education and experience applicable
- 4+ years of experience in similar position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
4 years:similar work experience
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE