ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
The Bob Evans Financial Planning and Analysis group works closely with the executive team to develop and track the Company’s budgets and forecasts, and report Key Performance Indicators within all aspects of the business. The Manager of FP&A is primarily responsible for overseeing daily, weekly and monthly business reporting, as well as analyzing and translating operational, financial and other measurements to understand and communicate financial and other results. The Manager of FP&A will play a critical role in creating and implementing tools and reporting to allow executive leadership the ability to track progress relative to short and long-term objectives. The Manager of FP&A also assists in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly / quarterly updates. The Manager of FP&A effectively leads a staff analyst and reports to the Sr. Director of Finance.
• Establish effective working relationships with senior management and staff across all functions of the Company, including Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, IT and within the Accounting and Finance Department
• Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic financial insights and recommendations
• Establish department priorities in close coordination with the Sr. Director of Finance and the executive team
• Analyze and effectively communicate financial information in an easy to understand manner to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Develop and execute financial models and KPI reporting that enable effective P&L and Cash Flow management and predictability
• Assist in the annual budget process, including developing, capturing and providing needed information to help ensure transparency
• Assist in the capital planning process
• Daily, weekly and monthly updates to the budget and financial forecast to and identify risks and opportunities compared to budget
• Review results with operational leaders and recommend strategies to meet financial goals
• Assist in special projects and other ad-hoc assignments
• Provides support to other departments as needed
• Analytical ability is required with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, plan, and organize projects to meet deadlines
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other business analytical tools
• Oracle experience is a plus
• Must have strong presentation skills and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge or influence senior management
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business-related field
• FP&A experience with proven success, preferably in the manufacturing industry and in a private equity environment
• Experience with planning and budgeting systems is preferred
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in the finance field
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE