ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Manager - Customer Service
This position is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to ensure a professional, responsive, customer-focused service team. Responsible for designing and implementing an improved process or operational policies. Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Carries supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for designing and implementing an improved process or operational policies.
- Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Studies schedules and estimates time, cost and labor estimates for services and/or completion of job assignment.
- Addresses and resolves internal/external customer questions and problems ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains excellent communication with the customer and when appropriate, acts as a liaison between sales and customer.
- Management of key accounts and provides feedback to direct reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a high intensity fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to coach, influence and motivate diverse groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good understanding of numbers and planning.
- Knowledge of sales and trade marketing practices preferred
- Strong written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years customer service experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role
DIRECT REPORTS TO THIS POSITION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance, and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE