ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
IT Project Manager
- Oversees assigned projects ensuring that commitments of cost, schedule, and quality are kept. Examples of projects that could be assigned are; Business integrations, new applications, RFP/RFI/RFQ for new opportunities, technology upgrades, process improvements, new technology implementations, etc.
- Act as Business Unit IT representative in the overall Corporate PMO buildout
- Develops strong relationships with key business stakeholders and IT team members
- Maintains a continuous improvement approach in collaborating with Corporate PMO, business, and IT teams to be flexible and open to new ideas of improving the process and making the Project Management function as value added as possible
- Prepares project work plans and other reporting needs for assigned projects
- Train IT Team members on PMO processes
- Works in conjunction with all IT and BEF policies
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Project Management skills using at least one of the industry standard PM methodologies, such as PMI, Prince2, Agile, etc.
- An understanding of Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Food and Beverage industry is a plus
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and functional team members in addition to business managers.
- Knowledge of IT functional areas, such as Infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Network, Cloud, etc.), Operations (Service Desk, ITSM, Reporting, etc.), and Applications (ERP business applications and BI reporting platforms)
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Ability to organize effectively, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 5 years in an IT project management role. Direct and successful accountability for project budgets and time-lines.
- Experience in the use of project management/planning software would be desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to work well with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Detail oriented, committed to deadlines and have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be requirement: < 10%
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE