ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
The Bob Evans Financial Planning and Analysis group works closely with the executive team to develop and track the Company’s budgets and forecasts, and report Key Performance Indicators within all aspects of the business. The FP&A Analyst is responsible for supporting daily, weekly and monthly business reporting, as well as analyzing and translating operational, financial and other measurements to understand and communicate financial and other results. The FP&A Analyst will assist in creating and implementing tools to allow executive leadership the ability to track progress relative to short and long-term objectives. The FP&A Analyst also assists in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly / quarterly updates. The FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager interacts with individuals across the Company including the sales and marketing team, supply chain and logistics and within the finance and accounting function.
- Establish effective working relationships management and staff across all functions of the Company, including Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, IT and within the Accounting and Finance Department
- Analyze and effectively communicate financial information in an easy to understand manner to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Support financial models and KPI reporting that enable effective Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow management and predictability
- Aid finance and accounting team in developing, automating, and maintaining regularly used reports
- Assist in the annual budget process, including developing, capturing and providing needed information to help ensure transparency
- Assist in the capital planning process
- Review results with operational leaders and recommend strategies to meet financial goals
- Assist in special projects and other ad-hoc assignments
- Provides support to other departments as needed
- Analytical ability is required with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, plan, and organize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other business analytical tools
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Experience with planning and budgeting systems is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 2 of years’ experience in finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- MBA or CPA (or working towards) a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE