ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Assistant Brand Manager
An Assistant Brand Manager plays a key role in the management of his/her assigned brands. Reporting to a Senior Brand Manager this position is responsible for helping to drive growth through the activation of business analytics, cross-functional team leadership and the execution of critical brand programs. The candidate will help drive the brand and business to acquire new markets and consumers, ensure strong relationships with our key customers and achieve business revenue and growth goals. Through influence and effective partnering, he/she will align strategic partners while rallying the other marketing and sales team members for flawless execution.
Incremental sales, strong program ROIs, increased household penetration, increased market share and increased buy rate are some of the critical measures that this role will be evaluated on. This position will require the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, multi-task, and keep various projects on track. Strong leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal, will be required to keep other functional areas apprised of and engaged in team initiatives.
- Lead and manage plans that deliver net sales and profit growth for assigned categories.
- Operate as a steward of the brand ensuring the alignment of strategy with marketing execution and the 4 Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion).
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the business to make decisions based on the unique needs of this consumer and/or the category.
- Experienced in one or more disciplines including: consumer promotions, advertising, in-store volume drivers, and customer/shopper marketing.
- Partner extensively with cross-functional team members to ensure alignment and success.
- Be a strong partner to our agency teams ensuring compelling agency briefs and strong strategic media and advertising implementation. Their success is critical to your success
- Prepare periodic business reviews, market assessments and ROI/performance analysis to help develop selling stories, recommend actions to improve business performance and to track and measure results.
- Excellent financial acumen, able to evaluate program performance and use learnings to forecast future results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or a related field
- Consumer Product Good industry experience, required
- A self-starter with proven oral and written communication skills
- Effective team player focused on the good of the organization over self-promotion
- Must always behave as a professional, able to represent Bob Evans culture and values with every person they interact with regardless of level/title
- Achievement-driven with a focus on results and business performance, even when it means pushing back and challenging the status quo, albeit in a respectful manner
- Someone who thrivesin a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment and who treats team members and outside partners with respect
- Creative strategic thinker andproblem solver, accustomed to working in teams
- Must possess strong business judgment, leadership and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE