ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Asset Reliability Manager
- Promote company culture, values and principles as well as participate in company functions.
- Must observe and practice all Department/Plant Procedures including wearing proper PPE, adherence to all safety, Food Safety and sanitation standard as well as follow all GMP guidelines.
- To improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of assets through the application of engineering expertise in providing effective solutions to reliability and maintenance issues.
- Develop effective utilization of conditional monitoring and/or predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies (vibration, thermal imaging, oil analysis, ultrasound, etc.) designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Develop Predictive Maintenance Technicians within the Organizations that have certifications on various technology
- Perform and Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), RCM2 analysis for critical equipment and/or FMECA (FailureModes and Effects Criticality Analysis) for unreliable assets based on economic evaluation.
- Responsible for Business Sponsorship Program, Maintenance Skills Program and Apprentice Program to produce result in building talent pipeline and retention
- Develop and Deploy precision maintenance training including but limited to development of training curriculum, training materials, and formal training for mechanics and operators.
- Deliver technical support to the Engineering Department on the selection of mechanical equipment based on reliability improvements, industry codes, standards and best practices
- Provide specifications and recommend design modifications for equipment such as compressor, turbines, pumps, blowers and packaging equipment.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to plant site technical personnel as required i.e. materials selection on an as needed basis
- From time to time supervise contractor engineering professionals that may be assigned to support different reliability programs
- Work with the maintenance team to review/update existing procedures/technical guidelines and establish new guidelines and standards.
- Propose and monitor key performance indicators in accordance with the Best Maintenance Practices and encourage close team work between all functions (Engineering, Production, Quality Management, etc.) to close gaps
- Insure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits, notifications and loss improvement activities of existing equipment
- Drive Conformance to Reliable Manufacturing Standards and Maintenance processes with Plant Personal through partnership and education
- Utilize Critical thinking:use of logic, reasoning, and calculations to identify alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to solve equipment problems
- Perform audits and inspections at contractor’s shops to ensure quality of new and repaired rotating equipment.
- Applies value analysis to repair, replace, redesign, and make purchasing decisions.
- Provide input to the CAPEX plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an accredited University or equivalent technical experience
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE