About Michael foods
At Michael Foods, we are a leader in the food industry because we introduce innovative, value-added food products and customer solutions. Our success starts from the inside out — empowering employees to play a vital role in our company. They have the chance to make their own impact, expanding on our already rich history. That’s how plenty of our people have already transformed their careers. And you could be next.
- Effectively communicate using radio frequency equipment and coordinate with production personnel to transport finished goods from production and put away in the coolers.
- Pull and move dry goods and materials for production as needed to ensure production lines are stocked and ready for product runs.
- Maintain appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control within cooler and dry storage.
- Ensure facility equipment is maintained and functioning properly by inspecting and performing minor maintenance on forklifts or other applicable equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety protocols and training.
- Follow all SQF principles pertinent to your position as specified by the SQF Practitioner.
- All food safety and human safety concerns need to be reported to appropriate personnel such as QA technician, Safety Manager, FSQ Manager, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)