About Post Holdings
All our innovations and accomplishments begin with the work of talented people. At Post Holdings, we give our employees the resources they need to grow a career, no matter where they’re starting from. We’re seeking innovative thinkers, ready to take on everyday challenges and realize their own potential. And it all happens in an environment that respects the relationship between work and life.
Maintenance Class 1
- Troubleshoots and performs repairs to equipment that has failed in a manner that minimizes downtime.
- During process line downtime, schedules and performs preventative maintenance and equipment repairs.
- Fabricates, manufactures or assembles items as indicated on blue prints, sketches or schematics of moderate to complex objects and circuitry as requested in work orders.
- Rebuilds or remodels highly complex pieces of machinery such as electrical panels, motors, etc.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the proper use of all repair equipment through an on-going training schedule.
- Understands safety regulations and procedures on all assignments.
- Conforms to acceptable attendance/punctuality standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of company goals.