About Michael foods
At Michael Foods, we are a leader in the food industry because we introduce innovative, value-added food products and customer solutions. Our success starts from the inside out — empowering employees to play a vital role in our company. They have the chance to make their own impact, expanding on our already rich history. That’s how plenty of our people have already transformed their careers. And you could be next.
Maintenance Class 1
- Troubleshoots and performs repairs to equipment that has failed in a manner that minimizes downtime.
- During process line downtime, schedules and performs preventative maintenance and equipment repairs.
- Fabricates, manufactures or assembles items as indicated on blue prints, sketches or schematics of moderate to complex objects and circuitry as requested in work orders.
- Rebuilds or remodels highly complex pieces of machinery such as electrical panels, motors, etc.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the proper use of all repair equipment through an on-going training schedule.
- Understands safety regulations and procedures on all assignments.
- Conforms to acceptable attendance/punctuality standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of company goals.