ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
LM Team Member Production
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and sanitize assigned area, paying close attention to minor details of cleanliness and food safety
- Possess and acquire knowledge of chemicals and chemical safety for the cleaning chemicals that will be used in assigned area
- Can follow and execute cleaning schedules/requirements; utilizing power washers, hoses, small hand and power tools and other equipment
- Dissemble and reassembly of equipment, utilizing hand and power tools
- Set up equipment and supplies for the next day’s production
- Report and scan materials issued into the company’s ERP system
- Comply with applicable environment, health and safety rules, procedures, laws and accepted safe work and Good Manufacturing (GMP) practices
- Follow any and all safety standards
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and injuries to the appropriate person or office
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and fill out reports
- Skill for recognition of new opportunities and problem solving
- Ability to work in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability on a daily basis, walking, standing, crouching, lifting (25-50lbs), twisting, climbing, reaching
Areas of facility may include controlled temperature zones including areas with refrigeration and noise levels requiring PPE.
100% Facility Environment
0% Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required
Please submit your resume by applying directly online, through MyPost
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE