ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Technician - QA & Food Safety
Summary of Job Description: also includes Lab Duties
Responsible for Quality Assurance of the production process across all production lines.
- Test and perform sensory analysis for applicable raw materials and ingredients prior to use to ensure no spoilage.
- Test and perform sensory analysis for in-process product to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Inspect finished product for adherence to specification.
- Document test results and findings during production.
- Provide direction to Production Team Members when adjustments are needed based upon inspection findings.
- Monitor and ensure that proper GMP practices and sanitation during production is performed.
- Document abnormal findings and downtime utilizing proper forms such as foreign material findings, breakages, etc.
- Maintain, sanitize, and calibrate testing equipment as warranted.
- Collect and store retention and sensory samples.
- Attention to details and ability to make decisions of the quality of the product.
- Work independently
- Complete job tasks in a timely manner to maintain the level of production required
- Other duties as assigned.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE