ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Supervisor - Maintenance Reliability
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides visible Safety commitment and Safety improvement role model.
- Supplies input for Preventive Maintenance program optimization, and content.
- Directs a team of four (4) preventative maintenance technicians across two shifts to execute the plants PM work order schedule in a timely and effectively optimizing equipment OEE.
- Executes the maintenance department Predictive Maintenance (Pd.M.) Program schedule which includes: vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, ultrasonic, and motor circuit analysis.
- Works with maintenance, and operation teams to improve knowledge-base, techniques, and procedures supporting equipment reliability.
- Supply support for equipment upgrades, major restorations, obsolescence conversions, continuous improvement engineering solutions.
- Assists with asset technical knowledge; Procedures, Specifications, BOM’s, drawings, etc.
- Primary support for technical safety aspects including mechanical integrity programs, regulatory compliance requirements, methods and documentation.
- Provides input for root cause analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance to create an environment of continuous asset reliability improvement. Will champion the plant’s RCM and RCA process.
- Provides troubleshooting and solutions for equipment and process reliability using Pd.M. technologies, root cause analysis, and technical expertise.
- Collaborates with other Maintenance & Reliability teams (internal and external) to share in benchmarking, best practices, etc.
- Partners with capital project engineers to integrate reliability into new and modified assets, minimizing total lifecycle costs
- Involved in Facility Maintenance budget process and is responsible for using maintenance and reliability principles to improve the facility costs and productivity.
- Provide occasional off-hours critical equipment technical support in 24/7 operations.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial, or other related engineering/technical field or 5 years of commiserate experience
- Preferred experience in project management
- Experience using root cause analysis, and predictive maintenance technologies such as vibration analysis, infrared, acoustic emissions, tribology, etc.
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Skill for recognition of new opportunities and problem solving
- Ability to work in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and shifts
- Must be willing to attend off-site training
- Ability on a daily basis, walking, standing, crouching, lifting (25-35lbs), twisting, climbing, reaching
Areas of facility may include controlled temperature zones including areas with refrigeration and noise levels requiring PPE.
60% Facility Environment
40% Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required
Please submit your resume by applying directly online, through MyPost
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE