ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Manager - Manufacturing Operations AM
- Implement plant SRMP program and ensure compliance with 16 elements.
- Manage plant operations, streamline processes, and increase efficiency.
- Manage facility operations including staffing levels, performance appraisals, discipline, etc.
- Oversee the production planning, staffing, and day-to-day manufacturing operations in a cost-effective manner for all departments.
- Prepare operational schedule and coordinate production activities to ensure production and quality products.
- Analyzes plant operations to ensure that facilities maintain a leadership position and help implement new processes and technologies.
- Implement expense controls, minimize shrink, and monitor labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Acts as a liaison with Procurement, Production Scheduler, Distribution, Sales and Customer Service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction in helping to address customer inquiries, problems and concerns.
- Create and implement the annual business plan, identifying key improvement priorities, determining objectives to enhance performance.
- Utilize Oracle reporting to develop analytical tracking of operations to be used in day to day decision making.
- Follows all SQF principles pertinent to the position as specified by the SQF Practioner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization.
- Relies on widespread experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Extensive manufacturing knowledge
- Relies on experience to make good judgments
- Understands safety regulations and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and or a combination of relevant education and experience equivalent
- Prior experience in food manufacturing and plant supervision is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations, occupational hazards and related safety precautions in the work environment.
- Food safety and food security guidelines including good manufacturing practices and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE