ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's taking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
LM Warehouse Mat Handling - Nights
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive stand-up forklift/walkie truck.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Use computer to enter records.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Operate pallet wrapping equipment.
- Move Semi Trailers as needed with yard tractor.
- Operate cardboard compactor/ Trash compactor.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to be trained on a forklift
- Preferred experience in a production environment using a forklift
- Skill for recognition of new opportunities and problem solving
- Ability to work in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and shifts
- Must be willing to attend off-site training
- Ability on a daily basis, walking, standing, crouching, lifting (25-35lbs), twisting, climbing, reaching
Areas of facility may include controlled temperature zones including areas with refrigeration and noise levels requiring PPE.
90% Facility Environment
10% Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE