ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's taking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
LM Team Member Sanitation 1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans equipment and production areas in preparation for food manufacturing as described on the Master Clean Schedule. This includes manual cleaning, Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Clean-out of-Place (COP).
- Disassembles and assembles machinery and equipment as required for cleaning and inspection
- Completes all required documentation following task completion
- Performs titration of sanitation chemicals to verify proper concentrations
- Utilizes computer control screens for equipment and cleaning controls when required
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Knowledge of how to disassemble and assemble some parts of machinery
- Continuous walking and standing
- Ability to work in a wet environment
- Ability to recognize tasks that need to be completed and complete them.
Areas of facility may include controlled temperature zones including areas with refrigeration, wet environments with chemical exposure, and noise levels requiring PPE.
70% Facility Environment
30% Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required
Please submit your resume by applying directly online, through MyPostEEO/AAP/Vets/Disabilities
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE