ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
LM Preventive Maintenance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under the direction of the Maintenance Reliability/Project Manager responsible for the equipment scheduled for PM and works with set-ups and operators to complete required PM activities in a safe manner.
- Support repairs discovered during the scheduled PM to minimize downtime and ensures equipment is ready to operate as designed and when ready.
- Proactively participate in safety and continuous improvement activities.
- Notify manager of issues with equipment and help to develop a corrective strategy.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Execute additional duties when catastrophic equipment failures occur.
- Must be familiar with all relevant controlled documents (Work Instructions, Lock out Tag out Forms, Machine Startup documents. etc.), preventative maintenance task lists and equipment manuals which pertain to operation of all equipment in the facility.
- Be available to report to work during off shift hours to aid in preventive maintenance, machine repair or set-up as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance
- Knowledge of line voltage and low voltage electrical systems, PLC’s VFD’s, Robotics Equipment Networking, Robotics, conveyors systems, Pumps, Motor/Gearboxes.
- Have an understanding of Pd.M. technologies and methods. (Vibration Analysis: Thermal Imaging: Oil Analysis: Machine Lubrication and Motor circuit Analysis).
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a production environment; Food industry preferred
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Skill for recognition of new opportunities and problem solving
- Ability to work in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and shifts
- Must be willing to attend off-site training
- Ability on a daily basis, walking, standing, crouching, lifting (25-35lbs), twisting, climbing, reaching
Areas of facility may include controlled temperature zones including areas with refrigeration and noise levels requiring PPE.
90% Facility Environment
10% Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required
Please submit your resume by applying directly online, through MyPost
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE