ABOUT BOB EVANS FARMS
Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.Our founder, Bob Evans, often said, "Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans." Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans Farms family, you're joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There's a re-awakening that's talking place at Bob Evans Farms, and we know that people make it all happen. Be it at our corporate headquarters, in a production plant, or in our Transportation division, you'll have opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Sanitation Team Leader
This position is responsible for assisting, leading and initiating the sanitation process under the direction of the Sanitation Supervisor
- Monitors and oversees hourly associates and duties, displays team leadership, leading by example
- Assume accountability for department in the absence of the supervisor
- Training employees on a broad spectrum of sanitation tasks, communicates opportunities for improvement
- Checks schedule and maintains it to ensure a ready to start up state for the facility
- Uses and understands SSOP’s and GMP’s
- Extensive understanding and usage of equipment
- Monitoring usage of supplies and chemicals
- Lockout / Tag out
- PPE and safety rules
- Work rules
- Sanitation Work Time Frames;
- Flexibility to work unscheduled hours if needed; Special projects and weekend work
- Monitor associate attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of chemicals and chemical safety
- Knowledge of cleaning tools and equipment including general knowledge of sanitation equipment repair
- Knowledge of all cleaning and sanitizing procedures under area of responsibility; how to clean all equipment properly and efficiently in all areas of the plant including master sanitation schedules.
- Ability to answer microbial and internal deviation corrective actions
- Knowledge of how to disassemble and assemble of machinery; set up
- Ability to generate Maintenance Work Orders to address equipment or facility discrepancies
- Ability to add, subtract, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- General knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite including word and excel
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- Ability to work across departmental lines and to work directly with QC and USDA
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Sanitation experience in a food manufacturing facility is preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
Recently Viewed Jobs
Bob Evans Farms is constantly improving our sustainability and reducing our environmental impact at our manufacturing facilities, transportation center, and corporate campus. We partner with our suppliers to purchase products that are energy efficient, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally safe.LEARN MORE
History and Legacy
For more than 60 years, Bob Evans Farms has been delivering farm-fresh goodness — delicious, quick-to-table farm-fresh foods that are sold in grocery stores all over the country.LEARN MORE